In it you'll get:
- New! An invitation to the Open House for my new physical studio/gallery/retail space in Oregon, WI (After the holidays, probably January or February 2020, as soon as I get totally situated.)
- New! Be notified of the schedule of my affordable 2-hour art workshops that I'll offer in my physical space in Oregon, WI. You-Can-Do classes like...
- Dying silk scarves with KoolAid. Fun! And yummy-smelling while you're making them.
- Playing with watercolors on Yupo towards a colorful, abstract piece of art. Yes, you can do this!
- Making practical, usable stuff from Model Magic clay. You'll feel like you're mushing around with Play-Dough again. But better than that, Model Magic air dries and can be painted.
- Move color on a canvas with water-soluble pastels and, um, water, and see the magic happen.
- Updates on what's going on with OngaArt
- Discounts in my online store for subscribers only
- Notice of new items in my online store
- Eye Candy: Links to interesting and delightful things that other artists are doing
I'll send out the newsletter on or about the 1st of every month. You can easily unsubscribe at any time. And I promise to never, ever share your email address with anyone. Ever.