Subscribe to my monthly e-newsletter to make sure that you are notified of all of my class offerings which will soon resume. (8 or fewer will be in attendance.)
- You'll be notified of the affordable art workshops (nope -- "play"shops) that I can now offer again in my studio space in Oregon, WI. You-Can-Do classes like...
- Using alcohol inks to dye Travertine tiles to make a trivet. This is fun! I have a gazillion ink colors to use.
Dying silk scarves with KoolAid. Fun! And yummy-smelling while you're making them.
Here are photos of the scarves from three participants in a recent OngaArt PlayShop.
- Melting colored wax (Crayola-brand crayons!) on a canvas board and pushing the colors around with an iron. Then, we'll fill in the white spaces (if you wish) with watercolors.
- Playing with watercolors on Yupo towards a colorful, abstract piece of art. Yes, you can do this!
- Making practical, usable stuff from Model Magic clay. You'll feel like you're mushing around with Play-Dough again! But better than that, Model Magic air-dries and can be painted.
- Move color on a canvas with water-soluble pastels and, um, water, and see the magic happen as you guide it.
- Updates on what's going on with OngaArt
- Discounts in my online store for subscribers only
- Notice of new items in my online store and the physical shop
- Eye Candy: Links to interesting and delightful things that other artists are doing
I'll send out the newsletter on or about the 1st of every month. You can easily unsubscribe at any time. And I promise to never, ever share your email address with anyone. Ever.